- District Nursing
- NHS AfC: Band 7
- Frome Medical practice Enos Way Frome
- £33,222 - £43,041 per annum
- 18/11/2018 23:59
An opportunity has arisen within the District Nursing Service for a District Nurse Team Manager for the integrated team in East Mendip.
You will have responsibility for the delivery of the District Nursing Service, for the East Mendip Federation of Somerset, and will be required to provide team leadership and management to the district nursing team to ensure the delivery of efficient, effective, co-ordinated and responsive high-quality care to patients within the Federation.
You will also have the ability to engage with stakeholders to embed and develop new ways of working as we embrace Integrated care.
We would welcome applications from candidates who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Able to plan, manage and co-ordinate the care of patients with complex needs and long term conditions
- Excellent Role Model
- Committed to improving the patient experience
- Evidence based practice
- Flexible approach to working
- Able to demonstrate the delivery of high-quality care provision
- Ability to work across boundaries and develop partnership working
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Operational Serve Manager East Mendip Integrated Team
Zone 5 Frome medical practice Enos Way Frome